Monday 2 June 2014

Kenya day 30 - Preparing to move on

It's been a fairly quiet day - Esther and I went to church at Gede this morning. The chickens were around as usual!
On the way to church, we saw this piki piki loaded with banana trees!

Church with chicken welcoming party


This afternoon, I've been preparing a presentation about A Rocha Kenya for when I get home. This way, I can get some feedback from people here about how the organisation works. Even after a month, I don't see all the connections...

I've also had time for a swim, though it was a bit close to high tide and the waves were enormous. I din't stay in long after the other Mwamba folk went back up to the centre.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sue! This comment really applies to all of your posts - I've just been looking through your marvellous photos. It looks like a wonderful trip - thanks for sharing all these experiences with us stay-at-homes!

    Marian

    ReplyDelete